Growing up, I’ve always been obsessed with skincare products; dreaming to have a clear, perfect skin. But a girl can only dream, can’t she? For girls who enjoy putting makeup as much as I do, it’s important to invest just as much into skincare products! Here’s a list of some of the products that I’ve been using for a while and how they’ve helped benefit my skin:
- Tea Tree Facial Wash: I know I’ve written a whole blogpost before about my obsession over this product, but there’s a reason! Finding the right facial wash can take years of disappointment after wasting your time and money & seeing NO results. Luckily, I found mine and I highly recommend it! One bottle can last up to 2 months. For more details, click here.
- L’Oreal Pure-Clay Mask: I had to try this product and see if it’s worth the buzz. I think it’s a really good product for people who don’t have severe problems like acne or discoloration but still try to take care of their skin. I tried the “Detox & Brighten” mask and I’ve seen results after the first two times. My face felt smooth, healthy, and glowed. Apply it 1-3 times a week and let it dry on your face for 15 minutes before washing it off.
- Clinique Moisture Surge: I recently bought this product because my face moisturizer has finished and I can only buy it from Dubai so I needed a good replacement. Although it’s not THE best out there, it still serves its purpose (especially in this cold & dry weather). It can also be used as a great base before applying your makeup. It’s water based so it won’t leave your skin looking oily or shiny. Apply it 2-3 times a day.
Give your hair just as much attention!
- Caviar Anti-Aging Moisturizer: I use this product twice a week while I’m in the shower. If you think your hair is feeling dry or your split ends are going crazy on you like I felt, this product is a must. You can buy it from Sephora for around $44 (170 AED) and you won’t regret it. Apply it on wet damp hair for 3 minutes then rinse it off. The results are amazing!
- FrizzEase: I’ve never been a fan of hair serum but I gave this product a try 8 months ago and I’m attached. There are many options you could choose from (whatever suits your hair type) but I chose the original. It has 6 effects: eliminates frizz, hydrates, protects against humidity and heat, tames, and smoothes! Distribute it evenly on wet hair after showering but avoid applying it directly on your roots!
- Cystiphane by Biorga: This is an anti-hair loss lotion that I’ve been using for over a month now and I’ve seen good results. Because I dye my hair a lot, I’ve experienced hair loss but luckily this product has been helping. It’s also water based so it won’t make your hair oily. Apply 7 squirts a day to the dry scalp, preferably in the evening, for 6 weeks. Do not rinse off.